All brothers and sisters fight. It’s something that comes with the territory.
But if sibling rivalry has gotten out of hand and is turning your home into a miniature version of fight club, it’s time to take back control.
Our book Super Siblings will break down the intricacies of sibling relationships, showing you how to N reduce the conflict and replace it with a little more cooperation. You’ll learn about…
- Why kids fight so much
- How to get kids to stop relying on you to settle their disputes
- The common mistakes parents make that inadvertently lead to more conflict
- How to put an end to sibling rivalry
- About all the different roles and identities children take on within the family
- What takes place when parents aren’t looking, and why you may not know your kids as well as you think you do
- How to handle property disputes
- How to encourage kids to share
- How to be fair without treating children exactly the same
- What you should do to introduce a new baby into the family
- Addressing children’s ideas about favoritism
- + much more.
You don’t have to settle for the status quo, or continue spending your days feeling like an Israeli-Palestine hostage negotiator. Get your copy of our Super Siblings e-book today, and start down the path toward a more peaceful, cooperative household.
Super Siblings–$7.99 Amazon e-book (All proceeds from your purchase go to help children in need)