The Art of Step Parenting & How To Make Your Blended Family Work
So you’re starting a new family. Congratulations! Now comes the difficult part. Re-marrying when children are involved is no simple task. Even couples who escape problems throughout the dating period can wake up to a nightmare once the honeymoon ends and the arduous task of living together begins.
In fact, second marriages are even more likely to end in divorce than first marriages, and the primary reason for this is problems blending the two family units together. Step-children and exes can make life difficult, disrupting all your best laid plans and sowing the type of discord that derails your new family. Don’t let that happen to you.
This book contains vital information that will help you make your blended family work. You’ll learn…
- About the common problems that arise in stepfamilies
- The differences between stepfamilies that fail and those that succeed
- How to earn the trust, love and respect of stepchildren
- How to parent your stepchildren without being regarded as the evil stepmother (or father)
- How to deal with each other’s exes
- How to keep your children happy while minimizing sibling rivalry and managing the common problems that arise between stepchildren
- Ways of maintaining discipline and stability
- + much more.
The information you’ll glean from this book is worth its weight in gold, and it may mean the difference between failure and success. It’s just $7.99 (far cheaper than marriage therapists and divorce lawyers), and all proceeds from your purchase go to help children in need.
Get your copy of Blending Beautifully today